Park It At The Market will have a Taste of Western Fair added to its September mix, while it continues to provide a safe, fun, outdoor family market every Wednesday and Thursday through the summer.
- Wed, Sept 8:
- Super Kruise Night
- Thurs, Sept 9:
- Country Night
- Wed, Sept 15 sponsored by ManagePoint Technologies
- Fair Entertainment - The Fire Guy
- Thurs, Sept 16 sponsored by ManagePoint Technologies
- I Love Local
- Wed, Sept 22 sponsored by AON
- Barnyard Buddies: Join Stella the goat & her kids, Lilly and Lulu the alpacas, Calamar the standardbred horse and Mullingar the mini-horse for an evening of agriculture! While you’re there, be sure to check out the corn maze (masks required) and tractors. Rain date Sept 23rd.
- Thurs, Sept 23 sponsored by AON
- Family Night
- Wed, Sept 29 sponsored by OLG
- Fair Entertainment
- Thurs, Sept 30 sponsored by OLG
- In partnership with CCMAs Official host committee to present “On the Road to the CCMAs”
- Cotton Candy
- Deep-Fried Mars Bar
- Funnel Cake Fries
- Street Corn - Locally grown
- Turkey Legs
Graze ‘N’ Go Mobile Eatery:
- Corn Dogs
And more from various Food Trucks and Vendors!
September Park It At The Market events will be extra special with a Taste of Western Fair added to Wednesday and Thursday Evenings, September 8/9, 15/16, 22/23, 28/29, 2021.
More ‘A Taste of Western Fair’ coming this September!
Fair Food Boxes
Back by popular demand, the Fair Food Box, full of your favourite Fair treats, sure to tickle the tongue. Filled with a variety of popular fair-themed food items the whole family can enjoy. Fair Food Boxes are now available to order.
Virtual Agri-Food School Tours
The annual Agri-Food School Tours are also happening virtually this year from the 13th to 17th of September. Western Fair has teamed up again with many of our amazing resource partners: Growing Chefs! Ontario, Farm & Food Care Ontario, Ontario Federation of Agriculture, AgScape and several of the province’s top commodity groups to deliver V-PODS (Virtual Places of Discovery) where participants can learn about each industry through videos, activities, Q & A and more. Teachers, Parents and Students can register at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/virtual-school-ag-tours-registration-1665247…