Welcome to Day #3 of the Virtual Fair – Community Day
Thank you to our sponsor of Community Day – Beck Hearing
Be sure to visit our AR app today to see the list of winners for our Creative Arts competitions! Winning entries are displayed in the app, and we will be contacting all winners this week.
See Our Winners in the Gallery at the bottom of this page.
To see all the entries that we received in each category, visit each entry here:
Thank you to our sponsors of the Creative Arts Competition, your support is much appreciated!
- The Londoner – Overall Creative Arts Sponsor
- Len’s Mill Stores – Youth Craft & Weird & Crafty Competition
- Summer’s Home Hardware – Summer Sidewalk Chalk Competition Sponsor
- This competition is made possible through support from the Government of Canada
Be sure to also partake in our local Fair trivia, on Sunday September 13th from 9 a.m. until 12 midnight! The winner of the trivia receives $25.00 in Market Bucks to the Market at Western Fair District.
Fast Entry Facts:
- We had over 1000 entries to this year’s creative arts competition
- Our furthest competition entry came from Reykjavik - Iceland, Indore – India, and Colombo – Sri Lanka
- Our most popular competitions were the Virtual Pet Show, with 298 entries and our Open Art competition, with 129 entries
Stay tuned for an exciting announcement on our Creative Arts page and social channels at the end of this year’s Virtual Fair, September 20th!