Park It At The Market will have a Taste of Western Fair added to its September mix, while it continues to provide a safe, fun, outdoor family market every Wednesday and Thursday through the summer.
- Wed, Sept 8:
- Super Kruise Night
- Thurs, Sept 9:
- Country Night
- Wed, Sept 15 sponsored by ManagePoint Technologies
- Fair Entertainment - The Fire Guy
- Thurs, Sept 16 sponsored by ManagePoint Technologies
- I Love Local
- Wed, Sept 22 sponsored by AON [Attractions moved to Sept 29 due to heavy rain fall]
- Thurs, Sept 23 sponsored by AON [Attractions moved to Sept 29 due to heavy rain fall]
- Wed, Sept 29 sponsored by AON and OLG
- Family Fun Night with Doo Doo The Clown & Barnyard Buddies
- Join Stella the goat & her kids, Lilly and Lulu the alpacas for an evening of agriculture! While you’re there, be sure to check out the corn maze (masks required) and tractors.
- Thurs, Sept 30 sponsored by OLG
- In partnership with CCMAs Official host committee to present “On the Road to the CCMAs”
Spencer Burton, Lindsey Burns & the Lonelies and Brothers Wilde take over Queens Park for the final day of Park it at the Market!
September 30, 2021
4:30 - 8:30 PM
Queens Park, London ON
Stop by for a night of fair-themed snacks, local food trucks, live music and more! Don’t forget to bring your own blanket and wear orange in support of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- Cotton Candy
- Deep-Fried Mars Bar
- Funnel Cake Fries
- Street Corn - Locally grown
- Turkey Legs
Graze ‘N’ Go Mobile Eatery:
- Corn Dogs
And more from various Food Trucks and Vendors!
September Park It At The Market events will be extra special with a Taste of Western Fair added to Wednesday and Thursday Evenings, September 8/9, 15/16, 22/23, 28/29, 2021.