The Sports Centre is known as the #1 tournament facility in southwestern Ontario.
The Sports Centre at Western Fair District is a state-of-the-art 160,000 square foot multi-use facility known as a leader amongst the many ice facilities available in London and Ontario. From local leagues to international tournaments, the Sports Centre has all the amenities and experienced staff to host your next sports event.
South side of Western Fair property – off Florence Street
- 3 NHL Ice Surfaces – 85′ x 200′ Seating for 150 in each NHL Rink
- 1 Olympic Ice Surface – 100′ x 200′ Seating for 1500
- Food and Beverage Service
- 23 Dressing rooms; each with a washroom and showers
- Meeting Room on site (Holds up to 30 people)
- Pro Shop/Retail Store/Skate Sharpening Operated by Herm’s Sport Exchange
Two ice pads are designed to accommodate Sledge Hockey Players
|Ice & Skate Related Uses||Other Potential Uses|
|Figure Skating||Livestock Shows||Trade Shows|