Download Simulcast Calendar
As the London-Middlesex Region moves into the ‘Orange-Control’ zone by the Government of Ontario, The Raceway at Western Fair District has resumed live racing.
The Raceway will re-open its simulcast area to a limited capacity of a maximum 50 spectactors at any one time beginning on Friday, March 5th. This will coincide with its regular schedule of live racing every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 p.m.
Simulcast hours of operation will be 5 p.m. - 11 p.m. (Monday through Thursday) and 12 noon - 11 p.m. (Friday through Sunday).
Here’s what customers can expect:
- Patrons will be screened prior to accessing any of these spaces, and contact information will be recorded and kept for 30 days.
- Patrons that fail the screening questions will be refused entry.
- Alcohol sales stop at 9pm, consumption stops at 10pm. Alcohol sales will be at the homestretch concession, bar will remain closed until further notice.
- Entry is through the main lobby of the grandstand only.
- Patrons must wear a mask when not seated for food and beverage consumption.
- Mutuel tellers will be available during most time frames first floor Simulcast is open, including all live periods for The Raceway.
- Simulcast hours are 5pm-11pm Monday through Thursday, 12 noon – 11pm Friday through Sunday.
- Simulcast will operate on a first come, first served basis to a maximum of 50 patrons at any given time.