The National Poultry Show in partnership with Poultry Industry Council is the largest Poultry Show in Canada!
The show leads the industry with over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space and 190+ exhibitors, as it continues to provide companies with an opportunity to display the latest in the poultry industry, equipment and feed
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SHOW
- Opportunities to research and talk with new suppliers
- Industry experts, with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- An opportunity to re-connect with friends, neighbours and businesses
- Interactive & educational seminars, focusing on what’s new and changing in the Poultry Industry, presented by the Poultry Industry Council
- We also have an exciting new interactive exhibitor layout, which we invite you to look at to plan who you are going to visit when you arrive at the show
- Be sure to follow us on social media #NatPoultryShow
Our exhibitor list will be coming soon – check back shortly.
This year, the Poultry Industry Council has sponsored an education stage with a breadth of industry topics. Check back soon for the full stage schedule.