The National Poultry Show in partnership with Poultry Industry Council is the largest Poultry Show in Canada! This year our event will be hosted in a virtual format, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Engage: A Virtual National Poultry Show Event
- Two days of premiere content for the Canadian Poultry Industry
- Four focused topics, on Biosecurity, Health Management, Equipment and Innovation
- Concurrent sessions from 10 a.m. - Noon and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. each day
- Save the Date: April 7th & 8th, 2021
- Tickets will be $20 each (HST included) and will give attendees access to both days of content as well as the trivia night.
As one of North America’s premiere poultry trade shows, the National Poultry Show brings together the best in the poultry industry, with the latest in poultry technology, innovations and education.
The show that has given back to the poultry industry and producers for 62 years. The Western Fair District is proud to partner with the Poultry Industry Council to host this event. PIC, a registered charitable organization, receives a portion of the revenues from the National Poultry Show as a result of this partnership.