The National Poultry Show in partnership with Poultry Industry Council is the largest Poultry Show in Canada!
Engage with us this coming April 2021, virtually, as we launch:
Engage: A Virtual National Poultry Show Event
- Two days of premiere content for the Canadian Poultry Industry
- Four focused topics, on Biosecurity, Health Management, Equipment and Innovation
- Concurrent sessions from 10 a.m. - Noon and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. each day
- Save the Date: April 7th & 8th, 2021
- Tickets will be $35 each (HST included) and will give attendees access to both days of content as well as the trivia night.
- Tickets coming soon
What can attendees expect?
Hear from four keynote presenters on the following:
- Biosecurity the game is changing. Rigorous biosecurity process can only go so far and we need to keep adding new tools in our tool kit. Hear from a leading expert on how managers and operators can assess the risks and tackle the issues before it gets on farm. Dr. Algis Martinez, Cobbs Senior Director of Tech Services & Vet
- Health Management is the underpinning of successful overall production. While tracking your flock, how does it compare to others, and how can we improve those key KPIs? Don’t miss our keynote speaker sharing their experience and expertise in this field. Dr. Maarten De Gussem, VetWorks Global Poultry Consultant
- Equipment is intended to help you do the same job, even better and with less effort. When equipment hits the farm, you may need to work out the kinks to get it running top notch. What new ideas should you consider? David Speller, CEO/ Founder of Applied a Poultry Farming & Consultancy
- Innovation in the poultry sector can happen slowly over years, and appear on the farm in the blink of an eye. What are the innovations that may have the biggest impact on our sector – and how will we adapt to including them for our benefit? All this and more will be revealed. Aidan Connolly, president of AgriTech Capital and CEO of Cainthus
- Find out what’s new during the exhibitor showcase talks
- Have fun and connect with colleagues during the industry trivia night from 7 - 8 p.m. on Wednesday April 7th, 2021
As one of North America’s premiere poultry trade shows, the National Poultry Show brings together the best in the poultry industry, with the latest in poultry technology, innovations and education.
The show that has given back to the poultry industry and producers for 62 years. The Western Fair District is proud to partner with the Poultry Industry Council to host this event. PIC, a registered charitable organization, receives a portion of the revenues from the National Poultry Show as a result of this partnership.