Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-438-7203 ext 0
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. All rules that apply to Western Fair events and any which specifically apply to the dates that the Western Fair runs will be enforced from the date the competitions open to the dates that the competitions close and prizes are awarded. These dates for 2021 are Monday June 14thth at 9 a.m. to September 2nd, 2021 at 9 a.m.th, 2021 at 9 a.m.
2. Entries must be made online. If you need assistance with entering your item online, please email email@example.com. There are no fees to enter this year.
3. The Western Fair District reserves the right to accept or reject any entry, and to virtually display only those exhibits that are of acceptable quality as determined by the Competition Coordinator.
4. Exhibits which have been shown at any previous Exhibition of the Western Fair, including the virtual fair in 2020 may not be entered. Unless otherwise stated, all articles must be strictly the production of the person making the entry (or their child/care), and must have been completed within the last three years (since September 2018)
5. If any question is raised as to the exhibitor’s production, ownership or right to compete, the Competition Coordinator may require the exhibitor to make a statutory declaration that the article in question is the production and property of the exhibitor.
6. Exhibitors may make only one entry in any one section, unless otherwise specified. The same exhibit or article may not be entered in more than one class and/or section.
7. Exhibitors must choose the Class and Section in which they enter exhibits. However, the Western Fair may transfer any exhibit which is entered into a wrong Class or Section into the proper Class or Section. Prior to judging, the Western Fair may combine any Section or Sections where there are not sufficient entries to provide competition. *Competition-A competition that may be judged and prize money awarded requires 3 entries per section i.e. 3 sections = 9 entries. Otherwise only a ribbon will be awarded to the single entrant for a placing decided by the judge for that particular competition.
8. In all Classes and Sections, the Judge(s)’ and/or Competition Coordinator’s decision is final, except where fraud, misrepresentation or collusion, not discovered at the time of the award, is proven. In such cases, the Board of Governors of the Western Fair District shall make the final decision.
9. In all Classes & Sections the Judge(s) and/or Competition Coordinator may decide:
- Not to award a prize
- To ask for a tie. In this event prize winners will equally divide prize money for that section.
- To move an entry to another section, prior to judging.
- To question authenticity of an exhibit.
10. The right to alter, interpret, amend, add to or cancel any of these rules or to grant relaxation from them is reserved to the Board of Governors of the Western Fair District. Should dispute arise between any exhibitors, whether a private individual, company, corporation or government, and the District or its Officers, the dispute or difference shall be referred to the Board of Governors, whose decision will be final.
11. Should any question arise which is not provided for in the Information for Exhibitors the decision of the Board of Governors of the Western Fair District shall be final.
12. The Western Fair District will not be responsible for the payment of prizes or any form of sponsorship offered by Businesses, Clubs, Societies or Individuals.
All competitions will open for entries on Monday June 14th, 2021. Before that time, if you wish for a reminder email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for our newsletter.
At this point in time, all entries must be made online. If you are unsure how to make your entry online, please contact us at email@example.com, or by calling 519-438-7203 ext. 0