The Camluck Classic Presented by Seelster Farms is The Raceway at the Western Fair District’s signature event, held on the last Friday night in May!
Experience the thrill of live harness racing in London, Ontario!
Join us for
- Camluck Classic Swag for the first 500 people who purchase programs. Beginning at 5 PM in the lobby, fans who purchase a program will have the choice between Camluck Sunglasses or Drink Coozie! *While supplies last
- Expanded Party on the Patio with BBQ & Tented Area.
- Live Music on the Patio with Connor Morand 7-10 PM
- 100’s of Giveaways, T-Shirt tosses and so much more
- Free admission & parking
- Powerful undercard: $50,000 Forest City Pace, 4 City of London finals in an 12-race card culminating in the $150,000 Camluck Classic
AMAZING giveaways for Camluck Classic Night - beginning at 5:00 pm, the first 500 people who purchase a program in the lobby will get their choice of:
- 1 SO MUCH MORE Collector Card
- or 1 CAMLUCK CLASSIC Sunglasses
- or 1 CAMLUCK CLASSIC Drink Coozie
Be watching for T-Shirt tosses!
PARTY ON THE PATIO - FREE Admission & Parking
The party on the patio has been expanded this year with live entertainment and food and beverage options available, including the specially labelled Bulldog Brew, an easy-drinking summer lager and the ‘Bull’ Dog, a fully-loaded foot-long hot dog, both paying homage to the great Bulldog Hanover.
Ontario-Made ‘Bulldog Brew’ available on track on Camluck Classic Night
The Raceway is teaming up with the London Brewing Co-operative to offer a brand new promotion this year. Bulldog Brew is a specially-made summer Lager that pays homage to the great Bulldog Hanover, who recently retired to stud at Seelster Farms as the sport’s fastest all-time pacer. The specially-labelled beer will be available on track on Camluck Classic night, with $1 from each can sold going to support the Ontario Standardbred Adoption Society.
Live Music on the Patio with Connor Morand
Connor Morand is an award-winning alternative pop singer-songwriter from London, Ontario. His crossover blend of contemporary pop, hip hop and indie rock consistently push the boundaries of anything traditional and familiar, using his powerful vocals as the backbone for entertaining shows around the world. He was crowned Best Pop Artist at the Forest City London Music Awards (2020).