5 Reasons to Buy a Ticket to This Year’s BYOB Virtual Beer & BBQ Show
The summer season is upon us, which gets us thinking of warm days, cool drinks, great flavours and connecting with friends. Sadly, due to on-going restrictions with the Covid-19 virus, we are unable to share all those things with each other in person. However, we have come up with an alternative solution and are excited to welcome you and your friends to our first ever virtual Beer & BBQ Show.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND? SEE FIVE GREAT REASONS BELOW:
- Profits from ticket sales for the event are being donated to the Old East Village BIA. This organization works with local businesses in the Old East Village Community to provide a variety of assistance, services and programs. Profits from your $5 ticket will be going to support a new online e-Marketing initiative, focused on highlighting small businesses in the BIA area, many of whom are facing financial hardship from the restrictions around Covid-19, as we work together to stay home and keep everyone safe.
- We’ve got a great lineup of breweries & businesses! Since we launched the event, we’ve had a few different businesses reach out asking how they can participate. Our participating breweries have enthusiastically embraced the event and have supplied us with virtual tours and pre-recorded footage to share their knowledge and expertise. Since the event was launched we’ve received a multitude of requests from businesses who want to participate. See our current businesses here.
- It’s an opportunity to test your trivia skills – for a prize! Sponsored by truLOCAL, who will be gifting a $99.00 BBQ box to our overall trivia winner after both evenings. Our trivia will be an opportunity for you to test your smarts and if you think you’ve got what it takes, be sure to grab a ticket and invite a friend or two – after all, the more fierce the competition, the sweeter the victory.
- You’ll be entertained. We have two great hosts lined up for the event: Mike Fish, our in-house sommelier & beer expert and Rob Lumsden, from our Raceway, beer lover and star wars fan who will keep the jokes rolling throughout the event. We are privileged to welcome Chef Mike who’ll be teaching you about a Beer BBQ marinade and then working with local radio station host Jay Stevens to create it. With 2-3 different brewery tours each night, Q&A with brewers, a BBQ cooking demo, trivia, polls & quizzes to keep you engaged, you’ll enjoy 1.5 hours of entertainment at a great price.
- You will be assisting small local businesses and working together to stay healthy and safe. Our participating businesses have been inventive and creative bringing curbside pickup and online options to you, and we love to see you supporting them. Check out our show promo codes here.
See a sneak peak:
still have questions?
Feel free to give our team a call at (519_ 438-7203, or email firstname.lastname@example.org & we’d be happy to chat more!