JOB DESCRIPTION – Mutuel Floor Supervisor
Reports to: Mutuel Manager
Position Type: Part-Time
The Mutuel Floor Supervisor will report directly to the Mutuel Manager. This role is responsible for supervising Mutuel Tellers, as well as dealing directly with Patrons to provide information and handle any customer complaints.
Responsibilities of the Mutuel Floor Supervisor:
- Supervise and lead the team of Mutuel Tellers.
- Operate Tote televisions for daily tracks.
- Attend to Customer needs, to provide information and effectively handle any complaints.
- Collect and count money from kiosks and self-serve terminals.
- Sell programs to patrons.
- Handle HPI deposits and withdrawals.
- Handle player rewards redemptions.
- Count and prepare programs for next day sales.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum grade twelve education completed.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience supervising/leading a team is an asset.