JOB DESCRIPTION – Sports Centre Guest Services Representative
Guest Services Representatives are responsible for a wide variety of duties including greeting customers, answering incoming calls and assisting with other related duties.
Our ideal candidate is energetic, personable and a team player, with previous customer service experience and availability to work afternoons/weekends.
Responsibilities of the Guest Services Representative include:
- Greets and welcomes guests of the Sports Centre.
- Responds to inquiries from the general public - in person, by telephone or by email.
- Provides information concerning bookings, pricing and policies, directions, etc.
- Books and records transactions.
- Maintains current awareness of all related procedures and policies
- Resolves or refers customer complaints.
- Maintains related files and data.
- Assists with league and tournaments coordination.
- Handles cash and performs balancing routines.
- Performs administrative support functions for Managers.
- May be required to assist in other special tasks for event setup.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Cash handling/POS experience.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, including Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of a multi-line phone system an asset.
As an equal opportunity employer, the Western Fair District is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation please let us know, as accommodations are available throughout the hiring process.