JOB DESCRIPTION – Dishwasher - Part Time
- Keep the dishwashing area organized, tidy and clean
- Set up the dishwashing area
- Operate dishwashing machine
- Keep clean dishes readily available for use
- Set up bus pans for soaking
- Set up sinks for manual washing
- Complete cleaning jobs outlined by management teams
- Keep garbage containers emptied and cleaned
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assist all team members whenever needed
- Other related duties as required or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, and as a team
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Safe Food Handler’s Certificate is an asset
- Other Responsibilities:
- Work as a team player promoting a positive and professional work environment and conduct role with integrity and respect
- Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Western Fair District Health & Safety Policy and Awareness Program/Safety Manual, all Western Fair District procedures and any other applicable legislation.
- Act as an Ambassador throughout the Community, positively representing the Western Fair District
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Western Fair District
- Other duties as assigned in order to meet the overall goals and objectives of the Western Fair District
- Work is performed while standing
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Regular lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of up to 50 lbs
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Western Fair District is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Western Fair District provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, human resources will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.