Jan 3, 2021 - update
Dear Western Fair District Customers,
Some of our facilities will be affected by the business restrictions announced today (January 3, 2022) by the Province of Ontario, as it returns to Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen amid COVID-19. This will take effect as of January 5, 2022 at 12:01 a.m.
Western Fair District will be closing the following facilities, to help protect the communities we serve.
Please note many of our team members will be working remotely (from home) where possible and will attempt to service your calls and inquires online, by phone and email as efficiently as possible.
During this period, some of our valued employees will continue to serve our customers on-site, when and where it is safe to do so. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The following Western Fair District facilities will be CLOSED until at least January 27:
- Sports Centre will be closed until January 27.
- The Raceway’s indoor operations will be closed until January 27.
- Live racing (outdoor areas) will continue.
- Indoor Food and Beverage restaurants, bars, concessions will be closed unless providing take out options.
- Top of the Fair – Closed
- Carousel Room - Closed
- Raceway Food & Beverage areas – Closed
- Yuk Yuks – Closed
- Season’d – Will be Open for take-out. (Grab and Go Only – No seating areas.) during The Market’s weekend hours of Saturday 8am-3pm and Sunday 10 am – 2pm. Located on the 2nd floor of The Market.
- Gateway Casino will be closed until January 27.
The following Western Fair District facilities remain OPEN:
- The Market – Open on weekends, Saturday 8am-3pm and Sunday 10 am – 2pm, following all protocols and capacity restrictions.
- Outdoor Grandstand - Live Racing at The Raceway. Please note no indoor amenities available.
- The Grove
- The Agriplex – continues to operate as a Covid-19 Vaccination Centre
If you have further questions please contact Customer Service at (519)-438-7203 ext. 0, toll-free 1-800-619-4629 or email@example.com