Wednesday, April 6, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION – Sports Centre Guest Services Representative
Guest Services Representatives are responsible for a wide variety of duties including greeting customers, answering incoming calls and assisting with other related duties.
Our ideal candidate is energetic, personable and a team player, with previous customer service
experience and availability to work afternoons/weekends.
Responsibilities of the Guest Services Representative include:
- Greets and welcomes guests of the Sports Centre.
- Responds to inquiries from the general public - in person, by telephone or by email.
- Provides information concerning bookings, pricing and policies, directions, etc.
- Books and records transactions.
- Maintains current awareness of all related procedures and policies
- Resolves or refers customer complaints.
- Maintains related files and data.
- Assists with league and tournaments coordination.
- Handles cash and performs balancing routines.
- Performs administrative support functions for Managers.
- May be required to assist in other special tasks for event setup.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Cash handling/POS experience.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, including Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of a multi-line phone system an asset.