London, We’re #*% BACK!!
Yuk Yuk’s Live Stand-Up Comedy!
Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club at the Western Fair District
We are COVID Compliant including:
- Social distancing of parties strictly enforced
- All waitstaff will be wearing protective masks
- all customers must be wearing protective masks until seated at their tables and put them on again when going to the washroom or exiting after the show.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols between shows
- Comedians will perform socially distanced from front tables
- Comedians will be using rotating microphones for their protection.
- Purell type sanitation pumps stationed at the entrance
- Staggered seating and exiting protocols
ONLY THE LAUGHTER IS CONTAGIOUS!
THIS WEEK’S COMEDIANS
Mike Wilmot is a Canadian stand-up comedian. In 2005 he won two Canadian Comedy Awards for best male stand-up and best actor for his work in It’s All Gone Pete Tong.
Wilmot has also appeared on Corner Gas, The Jon Dore Television Show, The Foundation, British TV shows such as Never Mind the Buzzcocks, and alongside American comedian Rich Hall in BBC television series Rich Hall’s Fishing Show and Rich Hall’s Cattle Drive. He was the host of the Paramount comedy series Comedy Blue. He has also appeared on the Australian TV show Good News Week (Network 10) as a guest panelist and visits Australia annually to perform at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
**Winner of the Virtually A Comedian Amateur Contest**
Aaron Stephenson was voted both “Class Clown” and “Least Likely to Succeed” in high school. As prophecy foretold, he is now a stand-up comedian you’re only just hearing about. Aaron hosts the longest running weekly open-mic in London on Mondays at the Poacher’s Arms, and co-produces the monthly “Forest City Comedy Show” at London Brewing.
Ben started his comedy career in 2010 at age 19. Ben has performed at the Jewish Comedy Festival, the Cannabis Comedy Festival, 420Toronto at Yonge and Dundas Square, NXNE, Comedy Bar, Thunder Bay Comedy Festival and Second City. Ben was a regular comic at The Corner Comedy Club and Absolute Comedy before joining Yuk Yuk’s in 2019. Ben is the host of the Toronto Comedy Podcast presents: Quarantined with Ben Bankas and The Ben Bankas Freedom of Comedy Podcast on Patreon. Ben started the FIRST comedy show in Toronto after all venues were closed indefinitely in March 2020 due to the Covid Pandemic. On June 5th, 2020, Ben started “Ben Bankas and the Covidiots” at Christie Pits. That turned into the “Freedom of Comedy Protest” at Bickford Park which Toronto Life, Rebel News and CBC Comedy reported on. Ben Bankas is a breath of fresh air in the Canadian Comedy scene and is always pushing the limits in the hopes of providing his audience with something new to laugh at.
- Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Shows are UNCENSORED & UNCUT and therefore you must be 19 + to attend.
- Yuk Yuk’s comedy may contain adult language and subject matter as a means of entertainment, is not intended to offend or demean our guests.
- We ask customers to please consider this in advance before purchasing a ticket and attending a comedy show.
- The opinions and mature subject matter expressed by some comedians DOES NOT express the views of Western Fair District management and staff.
- NO ADMITTANCE once show is underway for 15 minutes or more.