Looking for something to do in London this Friday or Saturday night? Come on over to Yuk Yuk’s London for an evening of hilarious comedy featuring Rob Ross with Eric Andrews, hosted by Sandra Battaglini.
Friday & Saturday @ 8PM & 10:30PM
Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club at the Western Fair District
Tickets can be purchased online until 6:00PM the night of the show or on-site at the Grandstand Guest Services desk until 9:00PM or the Box Office one hour before the show. You must be 19+ to attend the show.
This Week’s Comedians
ROB ROSS was born to be a stand-up comic. Or, more accurately, Rob Ross dropped out of university to be a stand-up comic. Tentatively taking the stage as an awkward and gangly 18 year old, Ross knew stand-up was his destiny/only option. (Now THAT is passion).
Now a veteran touring headliner with many years experience under his belt, he has amassed an impressive list of performing credits; “COMEDY NOW”, “COMICS”, “JUST FOR LAUGHS”, “HALIFAX COMEDY FESTIVAL”, “WINNIPEG COMEDY FESTIVAL”, “OPEN MIKE WITH MIKE BULLARD”, “MADLY OFF IN ALL DIRECTIONS” and many more too numerous (or less impressive) to mention.
Eric Andrews is a clean cut, well bred young man who’s charm is an instant killer. He’s a bit shy,a bit awkward, and a whole lot of funny. His slightly irregular upbringing has given him different insights on the world he lives in.
Sandra Battaglini is an award winning stand-up comic, actor and writer. She is the 2013 Canadian Comedy Award winner for her solo show, Classy Lady, directed by Phil Luzi, that premiered in Toronto in 2012 and most recently was voted ‘Best Female Standup’ by NOW Magazine. She is also a featured comedian on the Comedy Network.
- Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Shows are UNCENSORED & UNCUT and therefore you must be 19 + to attend.
- Yuk Yuk’s comedy may contain adult language and subject matter as a means of entertainment, is not intended to offend or demean our guests.
- We ask customers to please consider this in advance before purchasing a ticket and attending a comedy show.
- The opinions and mature subject matter expressed by some comedians DOES NOT express the views of Western Fair District management and staff.
- NO ADMITTANCE once show is underway for 15 minutes or more.