Looking for something to do in London this Friday or Saturday night? Come on over to Yuk Yuk’s London for an evening of hilarious comedy featuring Graham Kay with Katie Westman, hosted by Ryan Horwood.
Friday & Saturday @ 8PM & 10:30PM
Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club at the Western Fair District
Tickets can be purchased online until 6:00PM the night of the show or on-site at the Grandstand Guest Services desk until 9:00PM or the Box Office one hour before the show. You must be 19+ to attend the show.
This Week’s Comedians
An award-winning stand-up comedian, actor and TV writer, Graham Kay has been described as “a definite act to follow, [who] has mastered the art of sarcasm” by NOW Magazine.
In 2010, Graham was the only Canadian to be selected to perform at both the Glasgow Comedy Festival in Scotland, and the World Series of Comedy in New York City. It was a fun year. But he’s still having a good time.
Born in Ottawa, Canada, Graham currently lives in Toronto, where he spends most of his time drinking coffee and thinking of funny things to say. The formula seems to be working.
Katie Westman fled from the magestic prairies of Alberta after high school to travel the world by herself and learn some things. She quickly learned that she has no real skills and tricked many employers to hire her based solely on “personality”. Reaching a crossroads, Katie eventually had to decide whether she was actually going to learn some skills or scrape by on personality forever. She dropped out of nursing school and immersed herself in comedy full time. After developing her own unique, tongue in cheek style of stand up in Vancouver’s and Montreal’s comedy scenes she moved to Calgary ”earning her stripes” as a professional comic on her home turf. She has since toured across Canada and is honoured to have shared the stage with many comedy ledgends. Audiences find her sweet, sassy, unapologetic and ultimately an all around good time. To this date she still has no other skills outside of “personality”.
Ryan Horwood is a professional comedian and actor, and an amateur deep ocean diver in the pursuit of becoming AquaMan.
- Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Shows are UNCENSORED & UNCUT and therefore you must be 19 + to attend.
- Yuk Yuk’s comedy may contain adult language and subject matter as a means of entertainment, is not intended to offend or demean our guests.
- We ask customers to please consider this in advance before purchasing a ticket and attending a comedy show.
- The opinions and mature subject matter expressed by some comedians DOES NOT express the views of Western Fair District management and staff.
- NO ADMITTANCE once show is underway for 15 minutes or more.