Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Happy New Year! What better way to kick off 2020 than by counting down the days & ways to celebrate at London’s 15th Annual Wine & Food Show? We’ve put together a list of our top 15 reasons to attend. We hope you’ll join us for another year of sipping, savouring and seeing all that the London Wine & Food Show has to offer!
- Cheers to 15 years! We are celebrating our 15th year of the London Wine & Food Show - you wouldn’t want to miss out on London’s long-standing tradition!
- First 250 people each day get a free reusable the London Wine & Food Show branded tote bag!
- Sip, Sample & Savour all the delicious eats & drinks! The London Wine & Food Show is the perfect destination to taste new products and indulge in old favourites.
- Wine + Food + Live Entertainment…what could be better?! Listen to local entertainment as you sip and sample tasty eats.
- Have you always wondered which wine pairs best with your favourite meal? Ask the experts at the London Wine & Food Show! Thursday night is the perfect time to talk to exhibitors one-on-one; they’ll be happy to chat as you snack.
- Craft the perfect cocktail! Stop by the PMA Canada Lounge at the centre of the show to create your own custom cocktail and learn how!
- You love local. Discover new products from local gems such as Small Talk Vineyards, Hounds of Erie, Seed Confections, Blue Lobster Vodka Soda, Osmows, Cream Beanery Cafe and more; all paired with local music.
- Socialize with friends at the first event of the New Year. The London Wine & Food Show is one of the first events of 2020, and we could all use an excuse to come out of hibernation and into one of the most anticipated nights in Southwestern Ontario!
- Tour Southwestern Ontario in one night! That’s right, we’ll have some of your favourite sips on the show floor. Southwest Ontario Tourism Corporation and Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island will be there to show you all that Ontario has to offer! A great way to connect and set up future vacation visits.
- Have a taste of Wine & Food in a more private setting in the Sampling Room! Choose from Charcuterie and Wine Pairings, Mixology Demos, Whisky Tastings and more! Visit our Entertainment Schedule here for a full list of events taking place in the Sampling Room.
- Enjoy perfect pairings with your perfect pairing! The London Wine & Food Show is a great date night. Couples Packages make the show more affordable for you and yours but are only available I advance – don’t miss out!
- Wine + Food + Friends? You had me at merlot! The London Wine & Food Show is the perfect girls’ night out. With so many instagrammable moments, we can guarantee you’ll be boomeranging your sips all night…cheers to that.
- What better way to kick off the new year than by winning at the London Wine & Food Show!? Attend the show on Thursday or Friday and be entered to win some amazing prizes; including; food and beverage offerings from exhibitors, Via Rail Gift Voucher, drunken jams, floating wine glasses, travel opportunities and more! Find a full breakdown here.
- Discover your inner power while watching a dance showcase performed by the team at Phoenix Fitness for the Arts. The theme for their performance is Powerful - tapping into the power of human connection/ physical power/emotional power!
- We have something exciting in store for our foodies! You won’t want to miss the many delicious demos live on the cooking stage. Learn from vegan chef, Yoda Olinyk; chef and owner of Yoda’s kichen, Fanshawe College, Chef Chad Stewart of Field to Fork & more!
Now, what are you waiting for?! Don’t miss out - buy tickets in advance & save your spot at this year’s Wine & Food Show!