Western Fair District is a not-for-profit agricultural Association that has deep roots in the City, evolving over a century-and-a-half from an agricultural fall Fair to a multi-faceted event centre which includes music and shopping, gaming and sports. The District is committed to providing entertaining experiences that enrich your life and the community and as part of our “not-for-profit” status we reinvest our revenue surpluses into upgrading our facilities and products to meet the needs of our community.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our team!
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Customer Experience, the Client Services Coordinator is responsible for the organization and implementation of the administrative components for all Western Fair District tenant rentals (3rd party shows). This includes supporting the sales team, working closely with shows administration and acting as a liaison for events operation staff and tenants.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- The management of contracts relating to short term tenant (3rd party) rentals including but not limited to; ascertaining client needs and services required, preparing contracts, notifications, invoices and other related documents and distributing.
- Creating agendas for, and facilitating event execution meetings and post-event meetings with various stakeholders.
- Booking facilities for tenants, tracking and financial reports, accepting and recording payments.
- Retaining our existing customer base for building rentals & sponsorship.
- Maintaining a high standard of Customer Service in the following areas: building/tenant rentals, consumer & trade shows, community service events and sponsorship.
- Providing information and customer service to all tenant rentals.
- Maintaining event schedule in Vision. (booking system)
- Providing administrative support for owned and operated shows, when needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field. (e.g. Event Management, Business Administration)
- 2 – 4 years of experience in an administrative role for events, sales or customer service.
- Experience in planning and conducting meetings as well as experience in pre-event, on-site, and post-event execution an asset.
- Strong client service orientation, a professional approach and excellent decision making and judgment skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients both internal and external.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, negotiating and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting all deadlines.
- Desire and ability to take initiative and work a flexible schedule, including local travel.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, familiar with Office 365 an asset.
- Valid G license required.
- Own reliable vehicle preferred.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Friday, May 26th, 2017 @ 3:00pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Western Fair District is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.