This New Year’s Eve enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with friends, then laugh away 2018 watching hilarious stand-up comedy.
Plus we’ll have a champagne toast at midnight to celebrate the arrival of 2019!
$95.99 (Plus Tax & Gratuity)
Doors Open at 8PM
Buffet Dinner @ 8:30PM - 10:00PM | Show @ 10:00PM | Champagne Toast @ Midnight
Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club at the Western Fair District
Yuk Yuks New Years Eve Menu
- House Made Salads and Seafood Platter
- Bread and Rolls
- Caesar Salad (if we can)
- Pasta Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Roasted Prime Rib with Au Jus and Horseradish
- Roasted Chicken Breast with Tomato and Fennel Ragout
- Steamed Vegetable Medley (Cauliflower, broccoli, baby carrots, red pepper, Brussel sprouts)
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with Boursin and Roasted Garlic
- Black Truffle Sacchetti with Brown Butter Sauce and Sage, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes and Feta
- Christmas Spiced Root Vegetables
- Cakes, French Pastries, Cheesecake, Tarts and Squares, Fresh Fruit and Berries
- Cheese Board with Crackers
Show sells out quickly! You must be 19+ to attend the show
NEW YEAR’S EVE COMICS
A triple Gemini Award winner, Tim is currently a staff writer for CBC Television’s No. 1 comedy show The Rick Mercer Report. Tim has written for several seasons for This Hour has 22 Minutes, and was nominated for a Gemini for his writing on Talking to Americans with Rick Mercer, the most-viewed comedy special in the history of Canadian television. He also hosted the sports trivia cult hit Game On and the raucous male chat show Real Men. Apart from hosting his own television shows, Tim has written and performed his own comedy specials on the CBC and The Comedy Network.
Tim Steeves is well known to comedy fans as a headliner at countless venues across Canada and around the world. Most recently, he played to sold-out audiences in London, England - and is a favourite at the Montreal International Comedy Festival “Just for Laughs,” where he has performed three galas. This past year, Tim performed on a sold out tour with Louis C.K.
Described as “one of the best new stand-ups around” by NOW Magazine, Dom Paré blends magnetic onstage charisma, hilarious observation, and clever writing to deliver memorable side splitting comedy. Originally from Ottawa, Dom has taken the Canadian comedy scene by storm. With his quick wit and unconventional charm, he delights audiences and collects fans whenever he performs. Dom’s memorable approach has landed him in the finals of both the Just For Laughs Homegrown Competition and the SiriusXM Canada’s Next Top Comic competition. Recently Dom reached the Semi-Finals of the San Francisco International Comedy Competition, and Runner Up for Toronto’s Best Male Stand Up. Dom has also branched out into the comedy world and has written for The Debaters, is featured regularly on SiriusXM Radio, and has been a panelist on the George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight show.
Bryan is one of the hottest comics in Canada and a 13 year veteran of stand-up comedy! Bryan effortlessly blends polished jokes with spontaneous riffing. Not only has he headlined virtually every major city in the country Bryan has an impressive list of credits. Bryan has filmed his own Comedy Now! for CTV, performed on CBC’s Halifax Comedy Fest, performed at Massey Hall with Harland Williams, opened up for Gilbert Gottfried, Big Jay Oakerson, and has even done festivals like JFL42 & NXNE! Go see him. You’ll be glad you did!
- Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Shows are UNCENSORED & UNCUT and therefore you must be 19 + to attend.
- Yuk Yuk’s comedy may contain adult language and subject matter as a means of entertainment, is not intended to offend or demean our guests.
- We ask customers to please consider this in advance before purchasing a ticket and attending a comedy show.
- The opinions and mature subject matter expressed by some comedians DOES NOT express the views of Western Fair District management and staff.
- NO ADMITTANCE once show is underway for 15 minutes or more.