Come ring in 2020 with friends and family at the Raceway’s annual New Year’s Eve Event!
The evening will feature the Auld Lang Syne Pace and Auld Lang Syne Trot, where the oldest horses of the night will be racing. Some horses will be in their final race ever if they are 14 years old. You’ll also find games, prizes and our signature photo booth.!
Make sure to fill out a ballot to enter our grand prize draw for TWO Tickets to Miranda Lambert at Budweiser Gardens!
Hang around after the races are finished to watch the countdown on the big screen at The Top of The Fair and enjoy a champagne toast, music and dancing, and party favours on us!
First Post at 6:55 pm
Your group can enjoy the excitement of harness racing with our award-winning buffet dinner at the Top of the Fair Restaurant from the best seats in the house!
$69.99 Per Person (Plus Tax & Gratuity)
Includes Buffet Dinner & Live Harness Racing
Salads Bread & Assorted Platter
- Fresh Rolls & Butter
- Caesar Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with 2 Dressings
- Pasta Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Crudité Platter with Dip
- Pickle Platter
- Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Charcuterie Board
- Roast Prime Rib with au jus & Horseradish
- Baked Atlantic Maple Salmon Pommery Dijon Cream Sauce
- Roast Chicken Breast with a Rustic Spanish inspired Sauce
- Christmas-spiced Roasted Root Vegetables
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes Boursin Cheese & Roasted Garlic
- Black Ruffle Sacchetti with Brown Butter & Rosemary topped with Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes & Feta
- Warm Apple Blossoms
- Assorted Cakes
- French Pastries
- Fresh Fruit & Berries
- Fine Cheese Boards with Crackers
Ask about our racing packages. Opens at 6:00PM
Contact us today to make your reservation.
Please contact us at 519-438-7203 ext 252 or email us by clicking below.