What is a Day of Dreams?
A Day of Dreams is a special time when children with special needs ages 3 to 12 inclusive, can enjoy the Western Fair at their own pace. The day will include a free lunch, a souvenir, rides, animals and entertainment! It’s the perfect way to help create lifelong memories for those who might have otherwise missed out! Each registered child with special needs will receive free admission, free access to select children’s midway rides, a stuffed toy and more!
DATE & TIMES
Wednesday, September 12th @ 10AM-2PM
|9:45am||King St. Gate opens with Doo Doo the Clown|
|10am-12pm||Select Kiddieland rides open (Rides close at 12:30pm)|
|10:30am-11:00am||Boss Hogg Pig & Duck races in Kiddieland|
|11:30am-1:00pm||Lunch at the I Love Local stage.|
|11:30am-12:00pm||Christina the Crazy Hooper on the I Love Local stage|
|12:00pm-12:30pm||Bandaloni on the I Love Local stage|
|12:30pm-2:00pm||Down on the Farm Park opens|
|12:30pm-1:00pm||The Magic of Aaron Matthews on the Anne Eadie stage|
Comedy Juggler Craig Douglas on the Anne Eadie stage
Cowboy Fred/ and C-mOre Country Corral
THINGS TO KNOW
- Lunch consists of 1 hotdog, 1 juicebox and 1 dessert. No substitutions: If this does not meet your dietary needs please bring your own lunch at your cost.
- 2pm Day of Dreams closes. You may stay in Down on the Farm park until fair opens but you CANNOT roam grounds until the Public Gates open @ 3pm.
- This event is outside, no inside access to buildings.
- Buildings will NOT open until 3:00pm.
- Note: Show length may change without notice.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Only children with special needs ages 3 to 12 inclusive, are eligible to participate.
- Each registered attendee will receive a ribbon in advance. Please make sure it is firmly pinned onto your clothing for the entire period. As well as acting as your admission pass it lets the children’s midway operators, entertainers and celebrities know you are part of this program.
- One parent/guardian (adult 18 years plus) must accompany the child and is responsible for managing all their needs.
- In addition, a limit of 1 (one) guest admission may be purchased at the special rate of $10.00 (HST included).
- Each child and guests MUST pre-register by deadline date, no substitutions allowed.
- Local media has been invited to attend this event and will be taking pictures. They have been requested to use discretion.
- There are no rainchecks or refunds. This invitation in non-transferable.
If you require any information regarding Day of Dreams, please contact:
Day of Dreams Coordinator