Application Deadline: Wednesday August 28th 2019
There will be lots to see and do! Attractions & entertainment will be ongoing. Selected Kiddieland Rides from 10AM-12:30PM. Lunch: 1 hotdog, 1 juicebox, 1 dessert. No substititions. If this does not meet your dietary needs, please bring your own lunch at your cost. Day of Dreams closes at 2PM. There will be an area you can stay in until the Fair opens to the public. You MUST stay in this area. This event is an outside event, we are a go - rain or shine. A detailed schedule will be mailed out closer to the event.
Please complete the webform online - Beth Sayler will contact you to collect payment if applicable. Please note, one form per application, children must be 3-12 years of age, inclusive only.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Only children with special needs ages 3 to 12 inclusive, are eligible to participate.
- Each registered attendee will receive a ribbon in advance. Please make sure it is firmly pinned onto your clothing for the entire period. As well as acting as your admission pass it lets the children’s midway operators, entertainers and celebrities know you are part of this program.
- One parent/guardian (adult 18 years plus) must accompany the child and is responsible for managing all their needs.
- In addition, a limit of 1 (one) guest admission may be purchased at the special rate of $10.00 (HST included).
- Each child and guests MUST pre-register by deadline date, no substitutions allowed.
- Local media has been invited to attend this event and will be taking pictures. They have been requested to use discretion.
- There are no rainchecks or refunds. This invitation in non-transferable.
For additional information, questions, or concerns, please contact:
Phone: (519) 438-7203 x 381
Mailing Address: PO Box 7550 | London, ON | N5Y 5P8