Funny Valentine Dinner & Comedy Show
Celebrate the most romantic day of the year with tears of laughter! Treat your sweetheart to unique Valentine’s Day Dinner & a Show at Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club!
- $ 95.99 per Couple (plus taxes, gratuity & service fee)
- Private Table
- 3 Course Plated Dinner
- Comedy Show
- Door Open @ 6:15PM, Buffet @ 6:45PM, & Show @ 8PM
**MUST BE 19+ TO ATTEND**
- Baby Spinach Salad, with Cucumber, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Red Onion, and Crumbled Boursin Cheese, dressed with a White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Entrees (choose from):
- Apple, Leek and Feta Stuffed Chicken Supreme, accompanied with Roasted Mini Potatoes, Sautéed Vegetables, and finished with a Saffron Cream Sauce
- Gnocchi with Roasted Beets, Sweet Red Onion, and Baby Arugula, tossed in a Herbed White Wine and Truffle Oil Sauce, and topped with Crumbled Orange Scented Chevre
Desserts (choose from):
- Hazelnut Chocolate Pyramid
- A Tatin Tartlet
**Please Note: 1 Dessert per table to share, each served with Berries and Crème Chantilly**
Valentine’s Day Comics
Young, hot and cuddly, Jay Brown first did stand up at seven years of age in Jamaica. He was on vacation with his family and attended an open mic night at the hotel’s beach party. He was a big hit and was forever bitten by the comedy bug.
A professional comic since 1988, he has toured all over Canada, the United States, and parts of Europe. A regular on the Yuk Yuk’s International circuit, he has opened for Andy Kindler (Everybody Loves Raymond), Doug Stanhope (The Man Show), and dated Heather Locklear. That last one isn’t really a credit but it’s true and he tells everybody so you’ll eventually hear about it anyway.
Hard-edged yet affable, Brown relates hip anecdotes and clever observations with a no holds barred, take no prisoner attitude. The tattooed Brown has recently added his show stopping electric guitar talents to the mix and brings crowds to their feet with comedy and hard rock licks. It’s one of the most unique musical/comedy infusions since Henny Youngman jammed with Jimmy Hendrix and has made Jay the most sought after acts anywhere.
The comedian Keith Pedro has been one of North America’s rising stars. Recently featured on Kevin Hart’s new Laugh Out Loud network, Keith has been touring all across the globe spreading his hilarious wit to many different audiences. From Montreal’s Just For Laughs comedy festival all the way to CBC’s Halifax Comedy Festival. You’ve heard him on SiriusXM and his debut Comedy Album “Grindecology” was the first Canadian comedy album reach the top spots for Google Play and iTunes in it’s opening week.
Keith is known for his off the top improvisational and crowd work skills and is currently a headliner with Yuk Yuk’s and has been performing all across the world, from festivals to tours, displaying his in-your-face persona and his fast talking, smart-ass swagger. Even aside from stand up comedy, Keith has done everything from being a part of the eTalk featured sketch crew “THE BOOM” all the way to acting on Degrassi The Next Generation. Catch Pedro at one of his shows and you’ll definitely get a new ab workout.
Originally from Thunder Bay, Bobby Knauff moved to Toronto to attend the Humber School of Comedy, where he received the Brian Linehan Award for artistic promise and appeared in the New Faces of ’08 Industry Show at The Second City.
Bobby has also been a part of the NXNE Music and Comedy Festival and JFL42 in Toronto, was a semi-finalist in SiriusXM Canada’s Next Top Comic in 2013 and won the 2012 ‘Toronto Comedy Brawl’, which began with over 200 comics. Bobby is also one half of the sketch duo “The Two Sues” with Josh Stone. Bobby enjoys talking about his minor accomplishments in the third person and also enjoys the company of cats over people.
- Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Shows are UNCENSORED & UNCUT and therefore you must be 19 + to attend.
- Yuk Yuk’s comedy may contain adult language and subject matter as a means of entertainment, is not intended to offend or demean our guests.
- We ask customers to please consider this in advance before purchasing a ticket and attending a comedy show.
- The opinions and mature subject matter expressed by some comedians DOES NOT express the views of Western Fair District management and staff.
- NO ADMITTANCE once show is underway for 15 minutes or more.