Facilities & Services
The Sports Centre at Western Fair District is a state-of-the-art 160,000 square foot multi-use facility known as a leader amongst the many ice facilities available in London and Ontario. The Sports Centre is known as the #1 tournament facility in southwestern Ontario. From local leagues to international tournaments, the Sports Centre has all the amenities and experienced staff to host your next sports event.
- Located on the south side of Western Fair property - off Florence Street
- 3 NHL Ice Surfaces - 85' x 200' Seating for 150 in each NHL Rink
- 1 Olympic Ice Surface - 100' x 200' Seating for 1500
- Food and Beverage Service
- 23 Dressing rooms; each with a washroom and showers
- Office and Meeting Rooms / Banquet Rooms
- Pro Shop/Retail Store/Skate Sharpening Operated by Pete’s Sports
- Interactive Games Area
- Uses - Hockey, Ringette, Figure Skating, Sledge Hockey, Agriculture, Equestrian and Livestock Shows
- Other Potential Uses - Trade Shows and Banquets, Arena Football, Concerts, Boxing and Wrestling, etc.
- General Contractors are Ball Construction Inc., headquartered in Kitchener, and John Hayman & Sons of London. Project Managers are Jason Ball and Peter Hayman
- The design is a split-level facility highlighting the spectator arena from the main lobby
- The building is approximately 161,000 square feet, or three times the size of the Western Fair Progress Building
- The facility is wheelchair accessible and two ice pads are designed to accomodate Sledge Hockey Player
Check out a virtual tour on google maps click here
Meeting rooms and ice
Western Fair District recognized as the Event, Entertainment or Recreational Facility of the Year. read more...
Introducing the New President's Choice SuperDogs Show, Disco Dogs! read more...