2019-20 Winter Adult Hockey Leagues
Now with Individual registrations!
Join our 2019-20 Winter Adult Hockey leagues and enjoy fun, organized rec hockey all winter long! As team captain, register your team and compile a roster of friends, family, or coworkers - you choose your team. As an individual, join any league on a Sports Centre-created team - bring a few friends or meet some new ones! See registration details below.
- One recreational adult hockey game per week on the weeknight you select (each weeknight is its own league)
- Team organized by and registered under account of one “Team Captain”, with roster and splitting of league fee decided by team
- Rosters, scores, and statistics tracked online using Pointstreak (www.pointstreak.com)
- 26-game seasons, including playoffs (17 games for Tuesday Daytime league)
- 2 referees each game from London Referees Group
- Insurance coverage for all team participants from iPlayHockey (included in team fee)
- Game times range from 10:00 PM to 11:45 PM (Tuesday Daytime league from 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM)
- All teams qualify for playoffs and play exhibition games if eliminated
- Grab food and beverages after your game at the Deke’s Bar & Grill located in the Sports Centre
- Enjoy free pizza rewards for penalty-free games and shutouts (with minimum purchase)
- Team jerseys not provided, bring any set you like. We ask that they match and are numbered
Winter 2019-20 Leagues
TEAM FEE (INCL. TAX)
|10 PM - 11:45 PM|
|Rec||$4,550||October 8th||26||10:30 PM - 11:45 PM|
|TUESDAY DAYTIME||Rec||$2,300||November 5th||17||11:45 AM - 12:45 PM|
|THURSDAY||Rec||$4,550||October 10th||26||10:30 PM - 11:45 PM|
|FRIDAY||Rec||$4,550||October 11th||26||10:15 PM - 11:30 PM|
|INDIVIDUAL REG. ANY LEAGUE (excluding Tuesday Daytime)||Rec||$360||See Above||26||See Above|
* Game start times are subject to necessary scheduling changes and some games
Register a team as the “team captain”. This involves creating an account with the Sports Centre, selecting a league to play in, paying the initial $500 deposit, and then recruiting your players! Team registrations are charged a flat team fee. Determine the number of players and split the team fee as you see fit. Team players can pay the Sports Centre directly to the team account under your name. After registration, a league representative will be in touch to provide you with more league information such as rules, schedule, etc.
You don’t need to have a team to join our rec hockey leagues! New to this winter season, you can register online as an individual and be placed on a team created by the Sports Centre.This can be a great way to get involved without having to know a ton of other players, or any at all. Select any combination of two or more league nights that you’re available to play in, pay a flat $360 individual rate (tax incl.), and answer a few questions that will help place you on a team. You’ll get a basic team jersey, meet other hockey players, and have a team to play with for 26 weeks of quality, organized hockey!
* Individual registration for the Tuesday Daytime league must be done over the phone at 519-438-7203 ext 374
- $250 discount for teams returning from any 2019 Summer Rec League
- $250 insurance fee waived for teams that paid the insurance fee for their 2019 Summer League registration (insurance is valid for 12 months)
- Teams signing up for multiple nights will receive $250 discount on each additional team registration
- Teams paying off their balance prior to the 1st game will receive a $100 gift card
Registration begins August 1, with $500 deposit. Register in person at the Sports Centre, online using the “Program Registration” link, or call 519-438-7203 extension 374.
Pointsreak scoring system used for schedules and statistics
Sign up for FREE for the Team Locker Room to help connect, socialize and organize games with your team.
519-438-7203 ext 374