Summer 2020 - Adult Rec Hockey - Now Featuring Individual Registration
Join our summer rec hockey leagues for a fun or competitive team experience while staying active and cool. The Western Fair Sports Centre runs the largest summer rec leagues in the London area with a variety of choices and competitiveness levels. The Sports Centre’s summer adult rec league games occur during “prime-time”, with 6 PM to 9:30 PM start times for most games. Summer 2019’s leagues had over 800 players! As team captain, you can select your own roster and run your own team. As an individual, you can register for the league you’re interested in and be placed on a team of other individuals, as well as request to play with a few friends. Register in one or more of the leagues listed below!
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1
- Leagues based on week night (i.e. Monday Rec, Wednesday Comp)
- One game per week on the night of your choice
- Two referees for each game from London Referees Group
- Teams organized and registered by the “team captain” or made up of individual registrations
- Rosters decided by team captain – choose who and how many
- Regular season and playoffs
- Total game count per league listed below (total includes reg. season and playoffs)
- Season is 15-19 games long
- Rosters, schedule, and statistics tracked online using Pointstreak
- Insurance coverage for all participants from iPlayHockey, included in team or individual registration fee
- Fees charged on a team-fee basis, split up amongst players however you choose
- Grab food and beverages with your team at Deke’s Bar & Grill, located right in the Sports Centre
- Enjoy free pizza rewards for penalty-free games and shutouts (with minimum purchase)
|DAY||LEVEL||TEAM FEE (Incl. Tax)||INDIVIDUAL FEE (Incl. Tax)||Start Times||START DATE||WEEKS|
|SUNDAY||Rec||$3,875||$260||5:30 PM - 10:15 PM||May 10th||18|
|$260||6:30 PM - 9:45 PM||May 11th||17|
|TUESDAY||Late Night Rec||$3,425||Not Available||10:15 PM - 11:30 PM||May 19th||19|
|WEDNESDAY||Comp||$3,875||$260||6:45 PM - 9:45 PM||May 20th||18|
|THURSDAY||Ladies||$2,800||$200||6 PM - 9:15 PM||May 21st||15|
* All individual goaltenders pay a goaltender registration fee of $125 tax-included, regardless of league.
* Leagues may be split into divisions by talent level, 3-5 weeks into season. Sunday’s will be split, others depending on size.
* Games occur every week, with some leagues featuring a 2-game double-header for each team every several weeks
* Start times listed represent majority of games. Some small number of teams may at times be scheduled for games outside of this listed range.
Summer 2020 Hockey League Schedule
Links to our Pointstreak site to be posted prior to the season!
- Insurance coverage for all participants
- $250 discount for teams returning from the 2019-2020 Winter League Season
- $250 insurance fee waived for teams that paid the insurance fee in 2018-2019 Winter League registration (insurance is valid for 12 months)
- $250 referral discount offered for any new team registration you refer to the leagues (referred teams not eligible for returning-team credit or insurance exemption)
- Teams signing up for multiple nights will receive a $250 second-registration discount for each additional team registration
- Teams paying off their balance prior to the first game will receive a $100 gift card
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-438-7203 ext 374.
Pointsreak scoring system used for schedules and statistics
Sign up for FREE for the Team Locker Room to help connect, socialize and organize games with your team.