‘-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN’
|TrackIT||Help - Login|
|Topics: (Click to Jump)|
|Help! I can’t Login!||IE6 Setup||Firefox Setup||Still Can’t Login|
login screen, your PC may not be accepting cookies sent by Standardbred Canada.
Standardbred Canada Trackit requires your web browser and security settings allow
cookies to be stored on your PC. These cookies are used only for security purposes
and do not store or track any personal information. They are also delete when you
restart your PC or close your web browser.
- Close all open Internet Explorer windows, then start the browser again by double clicking the e icon on your desktop.
(If you cannot locate the Internet Explorer desktop link, you can start Internet Explorer by clicking on Start -> Programs -> Internet Explorer
- In the new Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu, then select Internet Options…
- Select the Privacy tab in the window that opens, then click Advanced
- In the Advanced Privacy Window that opens, click to check Override Automatic Cookie Handling.
- In the same Advanced Privacy Window, click to check Always Allow Session Cookies.
- Click OK. Click OK again on the Internet Options window.
- In a Firefox window, click Tools, then Options. In the window that appears, click Privacy.
- Insure that Allow sites to set cookies is checked, then click OK.
block your computer from sending information required to identify you for security purposes.
Ideally, you should disable these packages while accessing TrackIT.
You can also configure them to allow TrackIT access perminantly. For more information about how to do this, please
contact Technical Support for your firewall / security package.
If you are using AOL:
The AOL browser is not compatable with TrackIT. Please use Internet Explorer or Firefox when accessing TrackIT. You can
find Internet Explorer under your Start -> Programs menu.