Harness Racing Lives Here
Live Harness Racing - Experience the THRILL October through May on Mondays, Tuesdays @ 6:15PM or Fridays @ 7:05PM.
Why not bet as a GROUP?
Print and complete our group bet card, then submit it with your choices, and payment, to any ticket seller on your night out at the races!
How to use it:
Play as a team to explore these 4 exotic wagers.
Pick your favourite horses to finish in the top 4 in any race!
What does THAT mean?
- Exactor: Your 2 horses must finish 1st and 2nd in exact order in the same race.
- Exactor Box: Your 2 horses can finish either 1st or 2nd
- Triactors: Your 3 horses must finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the exact order, in the same race.
- Triactor Box: Your 3 horses must finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd
- Superfecta: Select the first 4 horses in exact order of finish.
FAN-tastic Fridays at the Raceway!
Join us EVERY Friday night for an evening of fun, games and of course GREAT racing!
Available Oct 2017 - First Post at 7:05 pm
The FUN Wheel
Take a spin for your chance to win an exactor wheel, a triactor wheel, a betting voucher and more!
Luck of the Draw
Some race fans pick their winners based on facts, and some pick based on a hunch or favourite name or number! We want you to leave it up to LUCK! Fill out a ballot for a chance to play LUCK OF THE DRAW! - Ballots available in your program every Friday night.
1st number out, we will give you$ 5 win, place and show ticket on that number. The second number will be combined with the first number, and we will give you a $ 4 exactor box combining the first two numbers The third number will be combined with the first two drawn and we will give you a $ 1 triactor box combining those three numbers. The fourth number will be combined with the first three numbers and we will give you a $ 1 superfecta box!
For your chance to win fill out the ballot at the front of your program and listen for your name to be called after Race 2!
And the NAME Game + Trivia!
YOU COULD WIN a $100 HPIBet Deposit!!
Presented by HPI Bet
ITS BACK - Every TUESDAY at The Raceway
How to Play:
- Play online or on track (pick up an entry from Guest Services or play online here, a new link will be updated weekly).
- Choose a horse in each of the races on the Tuesday race program (plus an alternate in the event of a scratch).
- Submit your entries BEFORE the start of Race 1 (Post Time: 6:15 pm)
- Your horse must finish in the top three to advance (Survive) to the next race. The last person(s) alive will be the winner.
Available to play On-Track or Online
View full Rules and Regulations (updated October 2017)
2017/2018 Season Weekly Winners:
- October 3 - Ted Bossence, Nicole Sheppard, Gertrude Lagace
- October 10 - Kar Tse
- October 17 - Doug Fitchett, Sean Strongman
- October 24 - Randy Nastuk, Bert Grover, Jim MacDonald, Greg Howe, Norm Morrissey
- October 31 - Rob Worokevich
- November 7 - Terry Wilson
November 14 - Dan Newstead, Rachel Burns, Brad Lichty, Jeff Houghton, Harold Taylor
November 21 - Dan Newstead, Phil Clark, John Walker
November 28 - Terry Wilson, Keith Brown, Gordon McEwen
December 5 - Rick Ricotta, Robert Tunks, Gordon McEwen
- December 12 - George Swalagin
- December 19 - Mike Zess, Chuck Mcluskie, Dave Kirkconnell, Darrel Mac aulay, Gerard Marshall
- December 26 - Derrick Wlazlak, Ron Pryce, Pat Riggin
- January 2 - Brian Macdonald, Jack Morgan, Joe McDougall, Gordon Blanchard
January 9 - Joe McDougall, Marcy Bryson, Michael Percy, Kevin Blanchard, Paul Nicholson
- January 16 - Ted Bossence, Alan Sadler, Mike Zess, Joe Carr, Gordon Blanchard
- January 23 - Dave Sheehan
- January 30 - Larry Zmija
- Feb 6 - Gertrude Lagace, Antonio Lagace , Tony Brooks, Dave Kirkconnell
A special deal for seniors (55 yrs+). Get Gateway Casinos London & Raceway gaming vouchers, a free Raceway program and Top of the Fair Buffet!
DOORS OPEN @ 5:00PM | DINNER @ 5:30PM | FIRST POST @ 6:15PM
Make A Reservation - Books Quickly Call Today
Call (519)-438-7203, 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017/2018 Seniors Day Dates:
Oct. 10 - Halloween Theme
Nov. 14 - Remembrance Day Theme (wear red)
Dec. 12 - Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Theme (Dress for the season!)
Jan. 9 - Senior’s that SPARKLE! Theme- (Dress to impress!)
Feb. 13 - Valentines Day! (wear pink and red!)
Mar. 13 - St Patrick Day Theme (wear green!)
Apr. 10 - Hoppy Easter Theme! (wear bright colours!)
May 8 - Sports Soiree! (dress in your favourite sport style/team!)