Thursday, April 4, 2019 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
2019 DATES & TIMES:
Wednesday, April 3 @ 9AM - 5PM
Thursday, April 4 @ 9AM - 4PM
The National Poultry Show in partnership with Poultry Industry Council is the largest Poultry Show in Canada!
The show leads the industry with over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space and 190+ exhibitors, as it continues to provide companies with an opportunity to display the latest in the poultry industry, equipment and feed.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SHOW
- Opportunities to research and talk with new suppliers
- Industry experts, with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- An opportunity to re-connect with friends, neighbours and businesses
- Interactive & educational seminars, focusing on what’s new and changing in the Poultry Industry, presented by the Poultry Industry Council - see schedule here.
- We also have an exciting new interactive exhibitor layout, which we invite you to look at to plan who you are going to visit when you arrive at the show
- Be sure to follow us on social media #NatPoultryShow
TICKET BREAKDOWN (All Prices Include Fees & Taxes):
No Refunds, Exchanges, or Rain Checks.
General Admission Two Day Pass: $16
Senior’s (at the door only): $13
Children 12 & Under: FREE