The National Poultry Show in partnership with Poultry Industry Council is the largest Poultry Show in Canada!
Plans are already underway for what the National Poultry Show 2021 may look like, with changes due to Covid-19. We are in the process of working with our local health authorities, exhibitors, sponsors and customers. Our team is looking at options for an in-person event, however there will be many changes between now and April 2021, so we are also exploring virtual options. The safety of our producers and customers is our top priority.
As show organizers, we know the importance of the the National Poultry Show as the premiere poultry event in Canada, but we also want to ensure everyone returns home safely at the end of the day. Our team remains dedicated to exploring all options, and we hope to see you in person someday soon.
Education Stage - Please check back early January 2021 for our education stage
New Products At The Show – Please check back early January 2021 for our new products
SHOW AT A GLANCE:
- 190+ local, national and international exhibitors
- The latest in equipment, technology and feed
- Support and representation from all aspects of the Poultry industry – network with key individuals
- 100,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Education stage, to keep you up-to-date in industry changes and trends
SHOW DATES & TIMES:
Wednesday April 7th, 2021 @ 9:00AM-5:00PM
Thursday April 8th, 2021 @ 9:00AM-4:00PM
Western Fair District Agriplex
845 Florence Street
Parking is located on-site and is free