Will you be attending the London Farm Show for the first time?
Here are some tips to get the most out of the show:
1. Book your admission tickets in advance: By booking online at www.londonfarmshow.com, you can save $4 per ticket with promo code LdnFarm82. Talk to your suppliers and dealers, as many pre-purchase tickets for customers to attend the show. Tickets can be used for any day of the show, giving you flexibility with which day to attend.
2. Get there early, and park at one of the side lots: Parking during the farm show is free. Be sure to reference our parking map showing both parking options and shuttle stops. TIP: By visiting the BMO Centre first, you will be starting your day opposite to what most people do, avoiding the crowds so you have more time to talk with potential suppliers.
3. Do your research ahead of time: With our interactive map, you can plan which booths you want to visit and map your day at the show in advance. You have the option to search by company, category, or just to browse through a rough plan of how you want to go about your day, to ensure you see everyone you want to see.
4. This is your opportunity to ask questions: Everyone can look online at a product review, but not everyone will answer the phone at 7 a.m. when the combine is plugged and there is rain in the forecast. The London Farm Show is an excellent time to network, socialize and get to know the people you will be purchasing from, and most companies at the show bring their experienced staff who will be able to tailor options specific to your farm.
5. Options for all ages: Be sure to bring the entire family for this year’s show, with options for everyone. For those with young children, the family zone is an opportunity to relax, try out the corn maze and learn about farm safety in an interactive and fun manner. Do not miss our exhibitors’ draws and promotions. We have expanded seating areas, a free shuttle sponsored by Alpine, and a cushioned walking surface in the BMO Centre. For students, check out our student discount, attend the BMO Centre education stage, and bring a resume for potential connections you may meet at the show.
These are just some tips to help welcome you to the show from our Western Fair staff. Share your photos on social media at #LdnFarmShow during or after your visit. We look forward to seeing you at this year’s show!