Thanks for attending the London Farm Show 2020
The Largest Indoor Farm Show in Eastern Canada
Plans are already underway for what Farm Show 2021 may look like, with changes due to Covid-19. We are in the process of working with our local health authorities, exhibitors, sponsors and customers. Our team is looking at options for an in-person event, however there will be many changes between now and March 2021, so we are also exploring virtual options. The safety of our farmers and customers is our top priority.
As show organizers, we know the importance of the Farm Show as an opportunity to reconnect and learn about the latest in the industry, but we also want to ensure everyone returns home safely at the end of the day. Our team remains dedicated to exploring all options, and we hope to see you in person someday soon.
2020 Recap Video
WHAT YOU SAW AT THE SHOW:
- 370+ exhibitors
- 40+ new companies and products
- Family Zone with Corn Maze presented by Delta Power Equipment
- Complimentary shuttle service, sponsored by Alpine
- Free parking
- Opportunities to research and talk with new suppliers
- An opportunity to re-connect with friends, neighbours and businesses
- Interactive & educational seminars, focusing on what’s new and changing in the agricultural industry
- Annual Middlesex Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- NEW THIS YEAR - Grab a bite to eat as you walk from the Agriplex to the BMO Centre. Chef Chad Stewart of Field to Truck will be located in equipment alley serving delicious food all three days of the London Farm Show.
2021 DATES, TIMES & LOCATIONS:
Wed, March 3, 2021 @ 9AM - 5PM
Thurs, March 4, 2021 @ 9AM - 5PM
Fri, March 5, 2021 @ 9AM - 4PM
The show is between the Agriplex at Western Fair District and the BMO Centre London. Complimentary shuttle service sponsored by Alpine is provided.
A special thank you to our Sponsors: