Wednesday, March 11
Friday, March 13
Monday, March 16
Tuesday, March 17
Wednesday, March 18
Friday, March 20
Monday, March 23
Tuesday, March 24
Wednesday, March 25
Friday, March 27
Monday, March 30
Tuesday, March 31
Select a date from the calendar below to view Western Fair District race results.
Our signature event, held on the last Friday night in May ending the live race season with a bang! The total purse money for the night is more than $400,000, attracting an exceptional calibre of horses and drivers. But not all of the action is on the track! Patrons are always treated to a special night of giveaways, prizes and great entertainment.
City of London Series
Held in the spring for 4-year old and younger Ontario sired pacers and trotters who are non-winners of $10,000 lifetime.
View A la Carte menu here
Prize Giveaways! - get a ballot with every bet you make at Top of the Fair on Monday Night Pub Nights!
Call to book your table: 519-438-7203 (ext 252) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Group Bet card here
What does THAT mean?
Join us EVERY Friday night for an evening of fun, games and of course GREAT racing!
First Post at 7:15 pm
1) 2 Contestants will be drawn after Race 3. Each contestant will receive a betting voucher for $ 30.00 (thirty dollars) to be used to purchase his or her wagers.
2) The contestants can make any combination of wagers on races 5, 6 or 7. The contestants can only make a maximum wager of $ 30.00 (thirty dollars) in total.
3) The contestants can place their wagers on win, place, show, exactor, triactor or superfecta bets, if those forms of wagering are offered on races 5, 6 or 7 on the day the contest is being conducted.
4) The contestant’s get to keep their winnings. However, the contestant with the highest win total will be asked to return the following week to defend their title, as the defending champion. In the event that the defending champion does not return, two new contestants will be selected. When the defending champion returns, only one new contestant will be selected.
View FULL rules and regulations here
YOU COULD WIN a $100 HPI Deposit!!
How to Play:
1. Play online or on track (pick up an entry from Guest Services)
2. Choose a horse in each of the 12 races on the Tuesday race program (plus an alternate in the event of a scratch).
3. Submit your entries BEFORE the start of Race 1 (Post Time: 6:15pm)
4. Your horse must finish in the top three to advance (Survive) to the next race. The last person (s) alive will be the winner.
You ccould win a deposit in your HPI account of up to $100! (see rules and regulations for full details)
A special deal for seniors (55 yrs+)!
Get OLG & Raceway gaming vouchers, a free Raceway program and Top of the Fair buffet for $25.99. Call 519-438-7203 ext. 252 to reserve your spot.
Doors open at 5:00 pm
Dinner at 5:30 pm
First Post at 6:15pm
February 10 - Valentines Theme
March 10 - St Patricks Day Theme
April 14 - Easter Theme
May 12 - Pirate Theme
Call 519-438-7203 ext. 252 to reserve your spot.