We are currently seeking an innovative and creative individual to join our Marketing team.
If you would like to become part of a dynamic team focused on promoting Western Fair District’s shows, events and facilities please let us know! Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Media Communications, the Creative Specialist’s primary responsibility will be for all internal video production and editing. The successful candidate will also provide support to the creative design team and contribute to the development of overall marketing strategies. The candidate must be able to work effectively in an individual and team environment, align with our core values and understand and embrace our vision and mission.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Recommend new editing technology and equipment to maximize quality and efficiency
- Create and edit video content for use with web as well as HD applications
- Ensure all communications are consistent and appropriately reflect the organization’s brand and standards
- Stay current on copyright and plagiarism legislation and regulations
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of trends in the videographer’s industry to stay current.
- Support the marketing team with duties directed by management
- Coordinate and work with the Marketing Department to create content and ensure message consistency, and review written, online, and other media.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, external promotional social media videos, product marketing videos, and other company-wide projects.
- Maintain and organize video and social media asset library
- Edit content in a timely fashion while adhering to detail.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Degree or diploma in Broadcasting - Television and Film Production or a related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Minimum two years of related experience or education in the field
- Ability to effectively communicate with demonstrated skills in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated videography and editing proficiency
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Experience with writing and editing scripts
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word & Excel and internet including social media
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE WESTERN FAIR DISTRICT:
- A fast-paced, dynamic work environment in a culture of teamwork
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Chance to be part of the annual Western Fair
- Plenty of opportunity for input and growth
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, November 1, 2019 @ 3:00PM. The Western Fair District is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted