Social Marketing & Customer Coordinator
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Monday April 23, 2018 @ 3:00pm!
Western Fair District is a not-for-profit agricultural Association that has deep roots in the City, evolving over a century-and-a-half from an agricultural fall Fair to a multi-faceted event centre which includes music and shopping, gaming and sports.
The District is committed to providing entertaining experiences that enrich your life and the community and as part of our “not-for-profit” status we reinvest our revenue surpluses into upgrading our facilities and products to meet the needs of our community.
Since 1961 and as one of the top signature Raceways in the Province, we are proud to be South Western Ontario’s place to play! Featuring harness racing at its best - live on our half-mile track, October through May. Simulcast racing is available all year round, broadcasting races from all over North America!
We are currently seeking a Social Marketing & Customer Coordinator to join the District team!
The Social Marketing & Customer Coordinator is responsible for social media and digital content marketing, development, monitoring, tracking analytics, and writing and editing for the web and other sources. This position will also assist in the Western Fair Districts traditional marketing efforts along with planning, executing and maintaining all aspects of the District’s electronic digital marketing efforts, including, e-newsletters and website.
- Creates and updates web content and devises strategies to drive traffic to website.
- Assists and executes digital marketing buying as well as SEO.
- Assists in all radio media buys with Content Marketing Coordinator
- Manages google ad words
- Assists with graphic design for website and social media, digital outlets.
- Assists in marketing planning and reporting.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department.
- Inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Creates and manages content for WFD social media channels Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc., supports YOUTUBE as required
- Develop and execute monthly electronic communication to the Association’s customers (E-blast) and to The Market vendors and customers as required
- Determines a schedule for when and what content will be published and through digital communications channels.
- Determines and posts promotional or editorial content before, during and after events.
- Maintains and creates content and develops database for e-newsletter.
- Execute and analyze customer research, survey data and market conditions including show surveys and analytics with all customers – manages surveymonkey
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Using analytic tools, regularly evaluates the success of different online initiatives and tools, and adjusts tactics accordingly.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest trends in social media and digital communications and recommends new tools and techniques to the department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in related field. (digital marketing).
- 2 years of related work experience specifically in digital advertising;
- Experience using content management system (Drupal, etc.), social media, social scheduling and e-mail campaign systems;
- Knowledge and experience of digital and social tools e.g. SEO, PPC, social, email, content, etc.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of mass marketing tools and trends and experience in mass media buying.
- Knowledge of current public relations principles, practices and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate, high-quality and creative content to tight deadlines and established standards for a variety of needs and audiences.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, & HTML editors.
- Work as a team player promoting a positive and professional work environment and conduct role with integrity and respect.
- Act as an Ambassador throughout the Community, positively representing the Western Fair District.
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Western Fair District
- Other duties as assigned in order to meet the overall goals and objectives of the Western Fair District
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Monday, April 23, 2018 @ 3:00pm to email@example.com!
For further information, please visit us online at: www.westernfairdistrict.com.
The Western Fair District is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted